How to choose your landscape gardeners for landscaping, garden design and to build projects
When you employ a professional landscape gardener to design and build your garden you get real peace of mind knowing that the elements of your garden will grow and develop where they need to. They will last and age with grace where they should.
- Experience – Every garden is unique so it is very important to choose a landscaper who has the confidence and experience to deal with whatever they might find in your garden. Your landscaping team need to be able to interpret your ideas and turn them into reality in your garden.
- Communication – For this to work effectively communication is absolutely key, so make sure you get involved with the team right from the start. Let them know how you feel about what they are proposing.
- Specialist or general – Some landscape gardeners cover a variety of services including turf laying, fencing, decking, patio laying and planting. Others however only specialise in one area.
- Case studies – ask to see examples of their work. Landscape gardeners are proud of their work and they will probably have loads of photos or even a video for you to look at. You can check the quality of their work and see if you like what it is they do.
- Testimonials – unless they’ve been recommended to you ask them for testimonials from some of their past customers.
- Quote – Make sure the garden landscaper puts their quote in writing on official headed paper showing a postal address and full contact details.
A garden that WORKS
It’s not just about having a lush green lawn, a nicely paved sitting area and a water feature bubbling away in the background. It’s the interaction between the different elements of your garden, the way it compliments your home and the surrounding features.
Something happening all year!
With a properly designed garden something different is always happening with the planting arrangements The contrast of shapes and colours harmonise with and complement each other. The contrast of shapes and textures give a lasting, year round structure to your garden.
Add a new dimension
Imagine the effects of carefully considered and installed lighting. It extends the time you can spend enjoying your garden and opens up a new vista in the evenings, so that you won’t want to close the curtains to keep out the night.
The time and effort spent choosing the right garden landscaping company will ensure your garden project runs to plan, is on schedule, not overpriced and the end result is the garden you’ve always wanted.